Welcome to Aloha Garden Club
Aloha Garden Club welcomes you!
The Aloha Garden Club began in 1932 when five ladies living along Farmington Road decided to form a garden club. They called themselves "Happy Gardeners". By 1936 the club had seven members and in 1942 joined the Federation of State Garden Clubs. With the exception of a brief time in the late 1940's they have been a continuous member of the Federation. On September 12, 1957, the club name was changed to "Aloha Garden Club" and today membership is increasing with well over ninety members. Our club includes men and women of all ages, landscape designers, garden artists, personal and estate gardeners, plant collectors, and of course, garden enthusiasts of all skill levels. We are a horticulture study group. We also promote and encourage the study and appreciation of wildflowers, birds, insects and the wise use of our natural resources and environment. Our meetings are held September through June and feature local and nationally recognized speakers on topics including all aspects of the garden environment, science and art.